These are delicious! From "The Garden of Vegan" by Tanya Barnard & Sarah Kramer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In a medium bowl, stir together soy milk and oat flakes.
- 3Set aside for 10 minutes.
- 4In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 5Stir in the applesauce, sweetener, oil, and oat mixture.
- 6Gently stir in the blueberries and spoon into lightly greased or oiled muffin tins.
- 7Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.9
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 384.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: