Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are delicious! From "The Garden of Vegan" by Tanya Barnard & Sarah Kramer.
Make and share this Vegan Blueberry Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together soy milk and oat flakes.
- Set aside for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in the applesauce, sweetener, oil, and oat mixture.
- Gently stir in the blueberries and spoon into lightly greased or oiled muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.