Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 min
This blueberry fiber smoothie is extremely tasty, healthy, and easy to make. It is a bright purple color... so don't drink it on the go, because your mouth will be too! Note that the psyllium husk, flax oil, and ice cubes are optional. But the Psyllium husk adds fiber, the flax oil add essential fatty acids, and the ice makes the smoothie more creamy.
- 1⁄2 cup ice
- 1⁄2 cup kashi golean crunch cereal
- 1 cup soymilk
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon psyllium, husk powder
- 1 tablespoon flax seed oil
- Blend ice, soymilk, and Kashi golean crunch until ice is fine.
- Add all other ingredients into blender along with ice mixture, and blend until smooth.
- *This recipe only makes one glass full, double it up if you want more!