A quick and easy blueberry crumble that tastes like you spent more time than you did. (Read the recipe for easier to find substitutes if you don't have the ingredients listed.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius / 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2In an 8" x 8" pan, mix the blueberries, vanilla and agave nectar. (You can substitute 3 - 4 tablespoons of raw sugar for the agave nectar).
- 3Whisk the tapioca flour into the soymilk until dissolved and pour over blueberries.
- 4In a small bowl, combine the oats, flour, cinnamon and salt. Mix in the oil and the golden syrup. (If you don't have safflower oil, canola will do. You can substitute brown sugar for the golden syrup).
- 5Spread the crumble topping over the blueberries and top with dots of the margarine on top.
- 6Bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Blueberry Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.3
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 213.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 28.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: