Recipe by vecca
A quick and easy blueberry crumble that tastes like you spent more time than you did. (Read the recipe for easier to find substitutes if you don't have the ingredients listed.)
- 3 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 1⁄4 cup soymilk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup safflower oil
- 1⁄3 cup golden syrup
- 3 tablespoons vegan margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius / 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In an 8" x 8" pan, mix the blueberries, vanilla and agave nectar. (You can substitute 3 - 4 tablespoons of raw sugar for the agave nectar).
- Whisk the tapioca flour into the soymilk until dissolved and pour over blueberries.
- In a small bowl, combine the oats, flour, cinnamon and salt. Mix in the oil and the golden syrup. (If you don't have safflower oil, canola will do. You can substitute brown sugar for the golden syrup).
- Spread the crumble topping over the blueberries and top with dots of the margarine on top.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until golden brown on top.