Recipe by Cupcakem
Yummy cobbler to make with fresh blackberries. We just tried it last night and everyone gave it rave reviews.
- 3 1⁄2 cups unbleached flour
- 5 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vegan margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups soymilk
- 6 cups blackberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut in margarine with pastry cutter until crumbly.
- Mix in milk until just mixed.
- Mix together berries and sugar in a 3 quart saucepan over low heat.
- Mix cornstarch with cold water and add to berries.
- Heat until bubbly.
- Pour berry mix into greased 9x13. Put buscuit mixture on top of that by spoonfuls. Should cover all the berry-mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.