1/1 Photo of Vegan Biscuits and Gravy (Using Bisquick)
zaar junkie's Note:
Yummy and easy biscuits and gravy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick Heart Smart mix
- 1/2 cup soymilk
- 2 teaspoons earth balance butter
- 2 tablespoons onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup water, warmed
- 1 teaspoon better than bullion vegetable stock base
- garlic powder
- fresh ground black pepper
- Braggs liquid aminos, amino acid
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1First make your biscuits by combining the bisquick mix and soymilk. Cook in a 450 degree oven for 8 minutes.
- 2Melt butter, and cook onion until translucent.
- 3While onion is cooking, dissolve your vegetable base in water, add garlic powder, black pepper and braggs amino acid. (I didn't measure the braggs, just poured some in to taste). Set aside.
- 4When onion is done, add flour and begin to slowly add water mixture to form your gravy. Dissolve cornstarch in a little bit of cold water and add to gravy to thicken.
- 5Pour gravy over biscuits and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Biscuits and Gravy (Using Bisquick)
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.1
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.0 mg
- Sodium 63.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Bisquick Heart Smart mix
vegetable stock base