The basis for this filling and portable breakfast is rolled oats, and soy (or rice, or nut ) milk. Everything else is up to you! Dried fruit, nuts, coconut threads, grated apple.. you choose. This is my take on bircher muesli
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the oats into a lidded container (or in a bowl and put a saucer on top when about to put in fridge).
- 2Add everything else. You could add a few chopped brazil nuts or cashew nuts. 1/2 a grated apple.
- 3Make sure the milk covers the oats, and that there is some 'spare' it'll all get soaked up by the oats.
- 4Put in fridge overnight. Next day, enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Bircher Style Muesli
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.6
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 70.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: