Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The basis for this filling and portable breakfast is rolled oats, and soy (or rice, or nut ) milk. Everything else is up to you! Dried fruit, nuts, coconut threads, grated apple.. you choose. This is my take on bircher muesli
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup soymilk
- 1 teaspoon linseeds
- 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin seeds
- 2 dried apricots, chopped
- 2 prunes, chopped
- 2 slices dried apples, chopped
- Put the oats into a lidded container (or in a bowl and put a saucer on top when about to put in fridge).
- Add everything else. You could add a few chopped brazil nuts or cashew nuts. 1/2 a grated apple.
- Make sure the milk covers the oats, and that there is some 'spare' it'll all get soaked up by the oats.
- Put in fridge overnight. Next day, enjoy!