Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
An experiment in healthier baking that turned out well. Add 1/2 cup more sugar if u like it sweet.
Make and share this Vegan Beetroot, Carrot, Banana and Chocolate Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Spray a rectangular roasting tray or glass pyrex dish with nonstick spray. (Roughly 15cm x 25 cm).
- Combine all ingredients from flour to sugar thoroughly.
- Combine milk, oil and banana puree thoroughly.
- Add carrots and beetroots into dry mix. Add wet ingredients into the dry mix and whisk thoroughly.
- Bake at 180 for 45 minutes, or till a skewer comes out clean. The banana may cause a small bit of stickiness on the skewer.
- Ice if preferred.