1/2 Photos of Vegan Banana Oat Cookies
esmerelda smoot's Note:
My friend who is a baker gave me this recipe because I am in love with these cookies! You don't have to be vegan to enjoy these. *Don't omit the cinnamon. It's what makes these cookies the best.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; set aside.
- 2In a separate bowl mix together the brown sugar, sugar, oil, and water.
- 3Add the banana and vanilla.
- 4Stir in the flour mixture. mix well.
- 5Stir in the oats.
- 6If the mixture seems too thin, let it sit for a minute so the oats can absorb some of the excess liquid.
- 7Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 8Drop cookies by the tablespoon onto a greased cookie sheet.
- 9Cook for 13 minutes until done (they should be a bit browned on the bottom).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Banana Oat Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.2
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 70.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g