My friend who is a baker gave me this recipe because I am in love with these cookies! You don't have to be vegan to enjoy these. *Don't omit the cinnamon. It's what makes these cookies the best.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix together the brown sugar, sugar, oil, and water.
- Add the banana and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour mixture. mix well.
- Stir in the oats.
- If the mixture seems too thin, let it sit for a minute so the oats can absorb some of the excess liquid.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drop cookies by the tablespoon onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Cook for 13 minutes until done (they should be a bit browned on the bottom).