Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Yummy Vegan Banana Cream Pie!!!! Refrigerated time not included.
- 1 (14 ounce) package extra firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 drops yellow food coloring (optional)
- 3 medium bananas
- lemon juice
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- Drain tofu and cube.
- Slice banana and soak them in a solution of the lemon juice and water for 5 minutes.
- In a food processor mix together sugar, cornstarch, tofu, vanilla, food coloring (if using) and drained bananas.
- Pour into prepared crust. Bake at 375 for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool and then refrigerate for at least 4 hours or over night.