Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I kind of improvised this recipe, so the measures may not be exact. I will need to test it a couple of time. However, it makes a delicious, moist banana bread. Low fat and vegan!
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Mash the banana and the applesauce together.
- Add oil, vanilla and sugar. Mix well.
- Sift flour, salt and soda together and add to banana mixture with walnuts or chocolate chips, if using.
- Put into loaf pan and bake for about 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan, then remove to rack to cool completely before cutting.
I made this tonight and actually added 1/2 cup of flaxseed meal to it and it is sogood & moist. Really liked this recipe and I am sure that I will use it again! Thanks!! V