Recipe by Esuka
Back when I was vegan...yeah, those interesting times. I have to say that whatever your food choices this is THE BEST BANANA BREAD EVER. Seriously. Even my family (non-vegan, food nazis) loved it. But you can always replace soy milk with cows milk and make this non vegan. recipe from http://www.theppk.com
Top Review by veganblair
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, at room temp
- 3 bananas, mashed well
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup soymilk, mixed with
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray a 8x4 bread pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt and spices.
- Cream together the margarine and sugars. Add bananas, soy milk, apple cider vinegar and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
- Pour batter into pan. Sprinkle brown sugar on top. Bake for an hour to an hour 10 minutes.