Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this off of allrecipes.com and it's sooooo goood!!! Bananas and blueberries, what could be better?
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons egg substitute (dry)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl combine mashed bananas, sugar, baking powder, salt and flours; mix until smooth. In a small bowl or cup combine egg replacer and water; stir into banana mixture. Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter evenly, about 1/4 cup each, into muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Yum. I was skeptical about the lack of oil...so I added 1/4 cup. It probably didn't need it, LOL. These were plenty moist. I'll try without the oil next time ;). I also added 1 T ground flax...just because I had it :)