Recipe by tendollarwine
This is a veganized version of a taco dip my mom used to make for birthdays, holidays, family get-togethers and Super Bowl parties. It's not the healthiest thing in the world, but it sure is tasty!
- 12 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can vegetarian chili, pureed
- 1 (10 ounce) package soy mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives, minced
- 1 (4 ounce) can green peppers, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Evenly spread the cream cheese out in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour the chili over the top and evenly spread it over the cream cheese.
- Cover the chili with the grated cheese, and sprinkle the olives and peppers over the top.
- Bake in a 400F oven for 30-40 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Let it cool for 15 minutes and serve with bite-sized taco chips.