1/1 Photo of Vegan Avocado Chocolate Protein Pudding
Here is a simple recipe using healthy ingredients to make a fabulous chocolate pudding. You won't taste the avocado! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium ripe avocado, washed, peeled and seed removed. Cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (1 g) packet no calorie stevia, sweetleaf all natural stevia artificial sweetener (to taste)
- 1/2 cup light unsweetened vanilla almond milk or 1/2 cup soymilk, more if needed
- 1 1/2 scoops chocolate protein powder, use your favorite protein powder that has no more than 100 calories and less than 2 grams of fat per
- 1Using a blender or magic bullet, place all the ingredients into the container and blend until all is combined and is thick. If you need more milk, add a little at a time. Remember this is not a smoothie, it's pudding. A very rich pudding.
- 2Pour into 6 individual dessert dishes, cover and place in fridge for about a half hour. Store in fridge but must be eaten within one day.
- 4Makes 6 petite but very rich tasting servings.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Avocado Chocolate Protein Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.7
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsweetened vanilla almond milk
chocolate protein powder