Recipe by skinnysweetsdaily
Here is a simple recipe using healthy ingredients to make a fabulous chocolate pudding. You won't taste the avocado! Enjoy!
Top Review by Mia in Germany
Delicious avocado pudding! Like another reviewer, I only had vanilla protein powder, but that was great, too. Also I omitted the additional stevia because with the honey and stevia sweetened protein powder the pudding was already plenty sweet. Love the idea of adding protein powder. Thanks for sharing!<br/>Made for PAC Spring 2014
- 1 medium ripe avocado, washed, peeled and seed removed. Cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (1 g) packetno calorie stevia, sweetleaf all natural stevia artificial sweetener (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup light unsweetened vanilla almond milk or 1⁄2 cup soymilk, more if needed
- 1 1⁄2 scoops chocolate protein powder, use your favorite protein powder that has no more than 100 calories and less than 2 grams of fat per
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a blender or magic bullet, place all the ingredients into the container and blend until all is combined and is thick. If you need more milk, add a little at a time. Remember this is not a smoothie, it's pudding. A very rich pudding.
- Pour into 6 individual dessert dishes, cover and place in fridge for about a half hour. Store in fridge but must be eaten within one day.
- Makes 6 petite but very rich tasting servings.