1/1 Photo of Vegan Artichoke Pasta Salad
Angela Dawn's Note:
I was wanting a vegan version of antipasta salad, and dabbled a bit to come up with this. I need sides so when my vegan friends come over they have good choices to choose from that are delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fusilli
- 4 cups chickpeas, cooked and drained
- 3 cups artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup black olives, pitted and drained
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground red pepper
- 1Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente and then chill in ice cold water until needed.
- 2In a large boil add your chick peas, artichoke hearts, bell peppers, onions and black olives. Drain pasta and add.
- 3In a seperate jar add your olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, basil, salt and peppers.
- 4Shake contents in jar until blended well. Pour over oil mixture over veggies.
- 5Toss and serve.
Browse Our Top Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Artichoke Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.9
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 937.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 16.5 g