Recipe by Erica Hranicka
This is an appetizer that gets eaten in about 15 minutes at a potluck, and is really easy. I could eat it with a spoon, but usually use some good bread or crackers to dip with. I usually double this for a larger group of folks because everyone always cries for more.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can navy beans or 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- nutritional yeast
- 2 cloves garlic (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon sage
- salt & pepper
- spinach (optional)
- scallion (optional)
- vegan parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all ingredients together, adding artichoke hearts last (or just chop them finely and add, depending on the texture you want).
- Put in a glass baking dish (pie dish works great).
- Sprinkle the top with nutritional yeast, or veggie parmesan.
- Bake at 300 for 45 minutes, or until completely warmed through.