Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the book La Dolce Vegan.
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup soymilk (light if possible)
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 large apple, diced
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, oats, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
- Add milk, raisins, and apples. Stir gently till just mixed.
- Portion batter onto hot non-stick pan and cover.
- Let sit on medium heat until center starts to bubble and becomes sturdy.
- Flip and cook other side till golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Makes 2 large or 4 small pancakes.
These were really tasty, we used water instead of milk and added chocolate chips instead of raisins (not worried about it being vegan). They are really hearty and filling!