I got this recipe from a vegan cookbook. The first time I made them they were ok but not great. Than I made them again and made the apples a bit smaller and added 1/4 a cup more of sugar and they came out wonderful. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 400°F; grease muffin tins.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in a separate vessel.
- Add wet to dry and mix well. Batter will be lumpy.
- Mix in chopped apple.
- Pour into muffin tins and bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy! Tastes great with cinnamon butter.