Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 5 -6 cups peeled and sliced apples
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup applesauce
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 egg substitute
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and toss all of the mixture except 1 Tbsp with the apples.
- Set aside.
- Whisk together sugar, applesauce, vanilla, OJ, salt, and egg replacers.
- Fold in flour, baking powder, and nutmeg.
- Spoon about half of the mixture into a greased bundt pan.
- Cover with half of the apple mixture.
- Repeat with remaining batter and apples.
- Sprinkle with reserved cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 60-70 minutes.
- Let cool and invert onto a plate for serving.