Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and toss all of the mixture except 1 Tbsp with the apples.
- Set aside.
- Whisk together sugar, applesauce, vanilla, OJ, salt, and egg replacers.
- Fold in flour, baking powder, and nutmeg.
- Spoon about half of the mixture into a greased bundt pan.
- Cover with half of the apple mixture.
- Repeat with remaining batter and apples.
- Sprinkle with reserved cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 60-70 minutes.
- Let cool and invert onto a plate for serving.