Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
I have a vegan grandson and he just loved this easy cake. It is handy for vegan friends.
Make and share this Vegan Apple Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 120 g margarine
- 400 g no-sugar-added apple pie filling
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups plain flour (all-purpose)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda (baking soda)
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- Melt the margarine.
- Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Add the apple and margarine and mix well.
- Bake in a greased and floured tin for approximately one and a quarter hours at 325 degrees F.
- Time will depend on the depth of your tin and the type of oven.
- For Vegan use Vegan margarine.