Recipe by SugarHATER
Simple. Not a 5 star recipe, but it's really delish considering all the fat/calories/cholesterol I'm saving compared to the more traditional way. While eating this, look up the nutrional value on all the other recipes for Toad-in-the-hole on this website and you have to admit, this is really good!
- 3 morningstar farms vegetarian sausages
- 2 ounces soy flour
- 2 fluid ounces rice milk
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Heat/cook the sausages in whatever method you prefer (microwave, stovetop, or in the oven) until browned on all sides, about 3-5 minutes.
- Place the soyflour and Rice milk into a bowl and whisking to avoid lumps. Finally stir in the vinegar (and a little brown sauce if no one is looking) and whisk until combined.
- Pour the batter around the sausage in the hot frying pan and place immediately into the oven to cook for 6-8 minutes, or until golden-brown and risen. Serve immediately.