Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I admit it - I was skeptical. But these are yummy! They are gluten-free, and sugar free which makes them appropriate for the 21 day Quantum Wellness Cleanse.
- 10 dates, pitted
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1⁄4 cup oil, I use grape seed
- 3 bananas, overripe is best
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Turn the oven to 350°F Grease a 12-muffin pan, or line with paper muffin cups.
- Combine the dates, applesauce, oil, bananas and vanilla in a blender or food processor. Mix until the dates are completely broken down.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the banana mixture to the dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Pour into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.