Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Flavorful mayonnaise from a good food blog
- 1⁄2 cup silk pure unsweetened original almond milk
- 1⁄4 cup lakonia extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons ripe avocados
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- blend all ingredients together in a blender. when smooth, place in a bowl and chill in the refrigerator (this will continue to thicken the mixture).
- store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Makes 1 cup for 6 servings.