Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are delicious with coffee or tea.
Make and share this Vegan Almond Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 F, or 180°C.
- Combine all dry ingredients in mixer. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add the oil and mix until the dough forms. The dough should hold its shape, if it looks like crumbs - add a bit more oil.
- Roll into 10 gram (1 inch) balls.
- Place onto lined cookie sheets, 1 inch apart and bake until golden brown: 15-20 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.