Creamy and delicious...the perfect alternative to the normal Alfredo. Completely vegan and WAY less fat! Sometimes I add a package or can of spinach to the sauce to give it a twist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all ingredients except Soy Milk in a blender and mix until smooth.
- 2Add milk as needed to create the right consistency for the sauce.
- 3Pour contents into a saucepan and heat thoroughly.
- 4Mix in spinach (if desired) and add salt and pepper.
- 5Pour over your favorite noodles!
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Alfredo Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.3
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 213.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegan parmesan cheese