Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A recipe from Old ElPaso Mexican Foods.
Make and share this Veg-Out Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a little oil in pan and cook sweet potato for 5 minutes. Add onion, zucchini, mushrooms and 2 chopped tomatoes and cook for a further 5 minutes. Stir in half enchilada sauce and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Open tortilla pack and discard freshness sachet. Microwave tortillas in pouch on high/850watt/100 percent power for 50 seconds* or remove from pouch, wrap in foil and heat in the oven at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Combine sour cream and coriander.
- Dip or brush tortillas in remaining enchilada sauce to completely cover tortilla.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons mixture onto one half of tortilla and fold over to create a half circle.
- Place in a lightly greased baking dish. Top with tasty cheese and bake at 180°C for 7-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately with coriander sour cream.