- 200 g noodles
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 spring onion (chopped)
- 10 French style green beans (cut diagonally )
- 1 small carrot (sliced)
- 1⁄2 small cabbage (shredded )
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- black pepper
- 1 medium green capsicum (cut into thin strips)
- 1 stalk green onion
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large kadai.
- Add sliced spring onion bulb, French beans, carrots and cabbage and sauté.
- Add noodles and toss. Add soy sauce and mix well. Season with salt and pepper powder.
- Add capsicum juliennes and chopped spring onion leaves. Mix. Add vinegar and mix. Serve hot.