Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
very tasty hakka noodles
Make and share this Veg Hakka Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked noodles (boiled )
- 2 teaspoons garlic, chopped
- 2 dried red chilies, broken into pieces
- 3⁄4 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup red capsicum, finely sliced
- 1⁄4 cup spring onion, whites chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan over a high flame. Add the garlic and dry red chillies and stir fry over a high flame for a few seconds.
- . Add the cabbage, capsicum and spring onion whites and stir fry over a high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles and salt, mix well and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Serve hot garnished with the spring onion greens.
Thanks! This is very tasty - am eating it right now. I didn't have dried red chilli so I used 3 fresh green chillies and green capsicum instead of red so I've got really green noodles!