Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 cans Veg-All, undrained
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked pasta
- 1 chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- You can add more water if needed.
It was okay. I would not suggest following the measurements or instructions. Depending on what type of pasta you, one cup may be too little or too much. Two cans of mixed vegetables seemed like too much, so I just used one (I can't imagine using two). Also, you may need to boil (more than one cup!) water first and cook the noodles a little before the vegetables because they take a shorter time span than some pasta to cook. All in all, it was good for a "I'm starving and there's nothing to eat!" dish.