- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 boneless veal steaks
- 250 g sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 5 anchovy fillets, drained
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- To make tapenade, place sundried tomatoes with oil, anchovy fillets, garlic, capers, lemon juice and parsley in a food processor or blender and process to make a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat and add 3 tablespoons of tapenade and cook stirring for 30 seconds.
- Add veal and cook for 1-2 minutes each side or cooked until your liking.
- To serve put steaks on plate and top veal with remaining tapenade.
- Good served with steam asparagus spears, broccoli and perhaps a baby chat.