Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a tasty Italian dish. Served best with steamed rice. Buon Appetitto!!
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lbs veal cutlets
- flour, seasoned with
- salt & pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts
- In a heavy skillet, saute garlic in oil.
- Dust veal with seasoned flour.
- Brown in oil.
- Add tomatoes, sherry, & oregano.
- Stir until mixture is hot.
- Add frozen artichokes.
- Cover & simmer 45-60 minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice.
this was easy and tasty! i browned the veal first, removed it and then sauteed the garlic briefly (3 cloves, as we love garlic). added the sauce ingredients and stirred them together before putting the veal back in the pan. also, i used canned art hearts cause that's what i had on hand. we served in on pasta. very yummy!