Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a tasty Italian dish. Served best with steamed rice. Buon Appetitto!!
Make and share this Veal With Artichokes recipe from Food.com.
- In a heavy skillet, saute garlic in oil.
- Dust veal with seasoned flour.
- Brown in oil.
- Add tomatoes, sherry, & oregano.
- Stir until mixture is hot.
- Add frozen artichokes.
- Cover & simmer 45-60 minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice.
this was easy and tasty! i browned the veal first, removed it and then sauteed the garlic briefly (3 cloves, as we love garlic). added the sauce ingredients and stirred them together before putting the veal back in the pan. also, i used canned art hearts cause that's what i had on hand. we served in on pasta. very yummy!