Recipe by Finally a mom!
This is AMAZING. Not sure quite where it came from in my family but we just love this and there are always left overs because we are just 2. Dont be scareb about so many directions, it's quite simple ! We usually buy pre-made thin crepes at the grocery store but you can of course make your own. I could not add 1 package of Knorr Parma Rosa sauce mix to the ingredients but that's what we use as Rose sauce.
- 1 lb ground veal
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
- 3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pan, cook the veal with the garlic until golden.
- Add pepper and put aside.
- In another large pan, mix the Knorr sauce mix, the milk and the butter.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Lowerthe heat to medium low and cook uncovered for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix in 1 cup of the sauce into the veal mixture.
- Put 3 heaping spoonfulls of this mixture into the middle of each crepe, sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese, fold closed and place, folded edge on the bottom, in a 12 x 8 lightly greased oven dish (like lasagna dish).
- Then pour rest of sauce and some cheese over top of all the crepes.
- Cover and cook in a 350 F ovn for 15 to 20 minutes.