Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is tender and so good. A very easy recipe to serve but tastes like a fine dining experience. Try something exotic for your mushrooms for a different taste sensation. To make this recipe in the morning: you refrigerate it and at serving time reheat in the oven; then add the cheese. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven 350*.
- Sprinkle veal with your favourite meat seasonning.; ex Emeril or Prud'homme.
- In large skillet heat oil.
- Dredge veal in flour and sauté in oil 1-2 minutes per side.
- Place veal in in baking pan.
- In skillet add mushrooms,garlic,shallot and ham; cook 4 minutes.
- Add sherry and chicken broth; boil 4-5 minutes until reduced by half.
- Spoon mushroom mixture on top of veal slices.
- Cover each slice with cheese and bake for 10 minutes until cheese melts.
- Serve with roasted potatoes and a green beans.