1/1 Photo of Veal Scaloppine With Wild Mushrooms
This is tender and so good. A very easy recipe to serve but tastes like a fine dining experience. Try something exotic for your mushrooms for a different taste sensation. To make this recipe in the morning: you refrigerate it and at serving time reheat in the oven; then add the cheese. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 350*.
- 2Sprinkle veal with your favourite meat seasonning.; ex Emeril or Prud'homme.
- 3In large skillet heat oil.
- 4Dredge veal in flour and sauté in oil 1-2 minutes per side.
- 5Place veal in in baking pan.
- 6In skillet add mushrooms,garlic,shallot and ham; cook 4 minutes.
- 7Add sherry and chicken broth; boil 4-5 minutes until reduced by half.
- 8Spoon mushroom mixture on top of veal slices.
- 9Cover each slice with cheese and bake for 10 minutes until cheese melts.
- 10Serve with roasted potatoes and a green beans.
Browse Our Top Veal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veal Scaloppine With Wild Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.4
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 104.7 mg
- Sodium 784.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: