1/3 Photos of Veal Scaloppine With Tomatoes
Baby Kato's Note:
The veal is flavoured with a sauce made from tomatoes, onion and garlic. What could be easier. Served with a lovely crusty bread and fettuccine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dredge the veal in the flour, salt and pepper mixture.
- 2Dip in milk, then again in flour, set aside meat.
- 3Heat 1 tbsp of oil and 1 tbsp butter in large pan.
- 4Add the veal and cook until light brown on both sides.
- 5Remove veal and keep warm.
- 6Add the remaining oil and butter, the tomatoes, onion, garlic and wine to pan.
- 7Cook over moderate heat 5 minutes.
- 8Add the cream and cook over high until bubbly.
- 9Add veal to reheat.
- 10Serve with hot fettuccine and garnish with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Veal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Veal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veal Scaloppine With Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.8
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 149.8 mg
- Sodium 751.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 25.1 g