Recipe by Chrissyo
A quick recipe to make.
Top Review by Joe P.
Great recipe Crissyo. For the record, LOL I'm not a great cook and I don't like the kitchen. But I love good Italian food and roughly once a month, I grin and bear it LOL and cook something. I added a pound of thin linguine and extended the amount of sauce and sprinkle the pasta with Parmesan cheese. Came out pretty good if I do say so myself LOL. I'll be feasting on this for three days at least LOL! Thanks!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 60 g butter
- 8 thin boneless veal steaks
- plain flour, for coating
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- lemon slice, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil and half the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Coat the veal steaks in the flour, shake off any excess and add to the pan, cooking in batches if necessary.
- Cook for 1 minute, or until lightly browned on one side.
- Turn over and cook for another minute, or until brown.
- (Thin veal steaks should only take 1 minute to brown on each side- any longer and it will toughen the meat.) Transfer to a warm plate and season with salt and pepper.
- To make the lemon sauce, reduce the heat to low and add the lemon juice, parsley and remaining butter to the pan.
- Stir to combine, then add the veal and turn in the sauce for 1 minute, or until heated through.
- Serve the veal with the lemon sauce and garnish with lemon slices.
- Serve with a green salad or vegetables, if desired.