Recipe by CountryLady
Use a top quality balsamic vinegar with this delicate meat rather than covering it with heavy tomato sauces & cheese!
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 lb veal scallopini, pounded very thin
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Italian parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Season flour with salt& pepper.
- Dredge veal in flour to lightly coat.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the butter with the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add scallopini& cook for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Flip& cook for another 30 seconds or just until golden.
- Remove to a plate& season to taste.
- Add remaining 1 tbsp of butter& wine to pan; reduce to a glaze.
- Remove from heat& add 1 tbsp of the balsamic vinegar; drizzle over veal.
- Sprinkle the remaining balsamic over the veal& dust with parsley.