1/1 Photo of Veal Scaloppine
This is a very delicious veal dish. Takes hardly any time to prepare, but is very gourmet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound steaks to 1/8 in. thick.
- 2Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Melt butter in 12 inch skillet.
- 4Add Steaks and cook on medium high for 3 minutes per side.
- 5Add remaining ingredients and cook 1 minute more.
- 6Add a little more butter(if needed) to make a sauce.
Browse Our Top Veal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Veal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veal Scaloppine
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.7
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 149.5 mg
- Sodium 748.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 33.1 g