Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A simple and tasty veal dish from Light and Easy Meals.
- 1 lb veal scallops
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry vermouth
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1⁄3 cup fresh dill, chopped
- Place flour in pie pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Coat veal with flour mixture, shaking off excess.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter with oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Working in batches, add veal and cook until light brown, about 1 minute per side.
- Transfer to platter.
- Add 3 tablespoons butter to skillet and melt, scraping up any browned bits.
- Add vermouth and capers; bring to boil.
- Add dill.
- Season with salt and pepper and pour over veal.