- 1 lb veal tenderloin, slices
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 sage leaves
- 1 cup white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the veal into strips about 1-2 inches long.
- Put the butter and the oil into a heated saute pan and add bay and sage leave and garlic. Remove garlic when brown and, when very hot, add the meat.
- Sauté briskly over a high flame for 4 minutes
- Add the wine and reduce by 2/3.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
- That's it!