Prep 8 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 3 tablespoons clarified butter or 3 tablespoons pomace oil
- salt and pepper
- 8 (4 ounce) veal medallions
- seasoned flour (for dredging)
- 8 cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 8 ounces parma prosciutto, julienne sliced
- 16 oven-dried tomato halves
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons shallots, minced
- 12 ounces white wine
- 16 ounces veal glaze
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 4 tablespoons fresh tarragon
- Heat pan with clarified butter or oil until hot.
- Dredge one side of the veal medallions and season the other with salt and pepper.
- Place medallions flour-side-down in the pan.
- Add mushrooms and prosciutto to pan and allow all ingredients to sear.
- Flip veal, turn mushrooms, and sear all sides of the ingredients.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, and shallot, then deglaze with white wine.
- Add veal glace, butter, and tarragon and let simmer until veal is just cooked through.