Recipe by mermaidmagic
Another recipe I learned from cooking with Angelo. It's TASTY! Please be sure to rinse the salt from the capers before cooking. Prep and cook times are a guess. Enjoy!!
- 5 veal cutlets (thin)
- 1⁄2 cup flour, seasoned with
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers (used the salted, not brine variety)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 cup dry white wine
- cooked rice or cooked pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly dust each side of veal cutlet with flour.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large frying pan.
- Fry cutlets over moderately hight heat for approximately 2 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to a warm plate.
- Add the wine into the pan.
- Increase heat to high and boil until there are only 4 tablespoons of liquid left.
- Add in the stock and capers and boil for 4- 5 minutes, until it has reduced.
- Return the cutlets to the pan and heat through for a minute.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve over rice or pasta.