Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From "More Low-carb Meals in Minutes"
- 2 tablespoons flour
- salt and pepper
- 3⁄4 lb veal scallopini
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dry vermouth
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Season flour with salt and pepper to taste. Dip veal in flour and shake off excess.
- Heat oil in a medium-size nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. When oil is very hot, brown veal on both sides, about 1 minute per side.
- Sprinkle lemon juice on top. Remove veal to a plate and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
- Raise heat to high and add vermouth and chicken broth to the skillet. Reduce the liquid by half, about 3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon sauce over veal and sprinkle with parsley.