Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tender veal slices with a buttery, lemon sauce. This is good enough to serve at a fancy dinner party. I've made this one for years. Sprinkle parsley on top.
- 4 boneless veal steaks, pounded thin
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 butter
- 2 lemons
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Salt and pepper the steaks.
- Heat butter in 12in. skillet on med. heat
- Roll the steaks in flour and brown on both sides turning occ.
- till done and golden brown.
- Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Slice one lemon.
- Extract juice from the other lemon.
- In skillet add lemon juice and slices.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add milk.
- Stir well.
- Pour over veal and serve.
This was a great recipe! I've never made this, or any veal for that matter. I was a little scared to do it, but it came out great. I had bone-in veal, so I cut out the bone and made them for the dog. I made this with Angel hair pasta and spinach. I would like to try your other veal recipes too. Thanks!
Good, but I prefer Veal Scaloppine Veal Scaloppine by MizzNezz. The tarragon really makes that recipe. Thanks for another option for veal, but I prefer the Veal Scaloppine.
Loved this! My husband, son and I really enjoyed this. Simple and scrumptious!