- 1 lb veal scallopini
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat skillet over medium heat, add oil and 2 tble butter.
- salt, pepper and flour the veal on both sides, shake off excess.
- when oil shimmers, add veal to pan and lightly brown on both sides.
- Set veal on warm plate in oven.
- melt remaining butter in pan and add lemon juice and capers scraping the bottom of pan.
- Pour this sauce over the veal and sprinkle with parsley.