Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is like my Chicken Parmesan, but this one goes into the oven to cook. We love this one a lot too! I serve boiled Parsleyed potatoes with this.
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄2 lbs veal cutlets
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 3 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- Mix breadcrumbs with 1/3 cup parmasan.
- Dip veal in egg, then breadcrumbs.
- Brown in hot oil.
- Place in 8in baking dish.
- Saute onion in skillet, add salt,pepper,italian seasoning,and tomato sauce.
- Top veal with mozzarella.
- Pour tomato mix over all.
- Sprinkle with 3 T parmesan.
- Bake at 375* for 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
This was very easy to make and my family thought it was great. Even my finicky preschooler ate it.
Awesome! Served along with Parmesan Zucchini, hot buttered noodles and baguette. Delicious meal! Thanks so much!
Excellent Dinner! I used pork scallopine and fresh tomatoes which I chopped in the food processor with herbs and garlic.Turned out wonderful, the whole house smelled like an Italian Trattoria!This was the first time I made "Veal" Parmigiana but certainly not the last time. Thanks, MizzNezz for a great recipe!