Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Mr. Food. He suggests serving on crusty Italian bread topped with warm marinara.
- 1 lb ground veal
- 1⁄4 cup crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Divide the mixture into 4 equal amounts and form into 4 patties.
- Grill the patties for 4 to 6 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
I made these, shaping my burgers into oblong shapes to fit sub rolls. They were about 8" long, and it made 2 using the lb. of veal. After they were grilled (medium rare) I placed on the roll, added some spaghetti sauce, then a couple of pieces of Provolone cheese on top of each one. Stuck it under the broiler until the roll was toasted and the cheese was melted and gooey. SO delish!
It's sooo good! Easy to prepare and quick cooking as well. Seasonings are just right! A keeper for sure!