Prep 25 mins
Cook 55 mins
i have never seen another version of veal parm quite like this one. it is quite addicting!
- 6 boneless veal steaks or 6 veal fillets
- 1 1⁄3 cups evaporated milk, (reserve half)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 4 cups prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1 can mushroom
- mix together flour, salt, pepper.
- mix mushrooms with spaghetti sauce.
- dip veal in 1/2 of evaporated milk and dip in dry mixture to coat evenly.
- place in a greased baking dish.
- bake for 30 min. at 350.
- while baking, mix the 1/2 reserved milk with the parmesan cheese (it will look like a thick paste).
- when meat is cooked, pour the spaghetti sauce on the meat and top with the cheese mixture.
- continue to bake for 20 minutes.
- serve with pasta.
I thought this was a wonderful recipe that was very simple and non-stressful. I did think that it would have been even better with a little bit sweeter sauce like a marinara sauce.