1/1 Photo of Veal (Or Pork) Cutlets With Paprika - Dutch Recipe
This was a popular dish while I was growing up. I still love it today.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make sauce: saute onion in butter until tender.
- 2Add red peppers, tomatoes and paprika and saute for about 3 minutes.
- 3Add beef broth and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 4Mix flour with a little water to make a thin paste.
- 5Pour into sauce and stir.
- 6Cook about 3 minutes.
- 7Add cream and stir (do not boil).
- 8Meanwhile salt the cutlets and brown on both sides in butter or oil.
- 9Add a little water and braise, turning once or twice, about 5- 10 minutes until tender.
- 10Remove from heat.
- 11When sauce is finished, add the cutlets and heat for a few minutes.
- 12Don't let it boil.
- 13Serve with boiled or mashed potatoes and a steamed vegetable.
Browse Our Top Veal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Veal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veal (Or Pork) Cutlets With Paprika - Dutch Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.7
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 78.0 mg
- Sodium 752.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: