1/2 Photos of Veal Medallions with Blueberry-Citrus Sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine blueberries, orange juice, lemon juice, vermouth, orange peel, lemon peel and ginger.
- 2Stir to blend and set aside. Melt butter in a large, heavy skillet and saute until brown and just cooked through.
- 3Transfer veal to platter and keep warm.
- 4Add blueberry mixture to skillet and cook until mixture thickens, scraping up any browned bits (about 2 minutes). Spoon blueberry mixture over veal and serve.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veal Medallions with Blueberry-Citrus Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.7
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 100.5 mg
- Sodium 114.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: